Events – Chrysalis Workshop
Programme Name : Chrysalis workshop
Date : 03.06.2019
Venue : PVM Campus
Trainer : Mr. Bala
The session started with ice-breaking activity.
- To leave all our burdens outside the classroom and implement the rule of smiling throughout the day.
- Mindfulness routine (traffic signal).
- Smart notes:
- Notes can be taken as
- Things to be implemented.
- New theories/concepts I have learnt.
- Things I need to clarify.
Think room Implementation:
- Procedures and benefits of circle time were discussed.
- Usage of PMI (Plus Minus Interesting) tool in think room.
- Insisted to focus on evidence-based approach.
- Assessing skills of grade 1 kids through reading, speaking, writing and number sense (counting & comparing) were discussed.
- Priorities of subjects in think room.
- Math (number sense)
- Phonics (family words)
- EVS were suggested.