Skip to main content
Events – Clay Modelling Workshop
Programme Name : Clay Modelling Workshop
Class : LKG – 59 & UKG – 72
Date : 14.08.2021, DAY : Saturday
Timing : 9.00am to 10.00am
Online Venue : Via Google Meet
- The workshop was designed with the objectives to teach various form of performing clay modelling so as to develop aesthetic values and to develop fine motor skill.
- The workshop started with prayer followed by welcome speech.
- Benefits of clay modelling was explained with great zeal.
- kids were taught to do a model with clay – Monster face, pumpkin, butterfly, joker face, octopus.
- Kids did nature print with clay – Marigold flower print, Hibiscus leaf print.
- kids learnt to make dough with Maida or wheat flour by adding food colour, with that dough, printing with nut/bolt, building blocks were made.
- Kids learnt to fork print – lion and Alphabet tracing n and m with prepared dough
- Both the teachers as well as the kids took an active part in the workshop. They were filled with curiosity and enthusiasm.
- This workshop was filled with energy and passion.
- The cooperation, discipline and punctuality reflected between the students and teacher made this workshop a great success.