Skip to main content
Events – Early Childhood & Care Workshop
Programme Name : Early Childhood & Care Workshop
Date : 02.06.2022
Venue : PVM Auditorium
Trainer : Ms. Gita Bhalla
Attendees : Kindergarten & STD I – V Staff
- A cheerful welcome helps kindergarten children for a positive start to their school journey.
- Strategies to be followed to kindle the curiosity of the kids in order to make them to think and post questions.
- Children grow in their appreciation of the beauty of music, rhythm and Movement which acquire a gift that will bring them great pleasure.
- Music brings another dimension of beauty into our lives. Music and movements benefit child’s development in many ways.
Here are skills that music and movement develops
- Participating in group social skills express emotions.
- Awareness of movement and body positions, creativity and imagination.
- Learn new words and concepts. Develop large motor skills improve balance.
- Coordination and rhythm through dance and movement activities.
- Improve small motor skills- learning finger plays.
- Suggested to begin the day with free play, walk, roll, climb and have Structured play.
- Set a zero period at the end of the day 15 minutes to have a review of the topic learned.