Skip to main content
Events – Pongal Celebration
Programme Name : Pongal Celebration
Class : LKG & UKG
Date : 10.01.2022
- Our kindergarten children of PVBM celebrated pongal with great enthusiasm by virtual mode. Our wonderful celebration started with prayer.
- The ambiance such as bullock cart, hut, pots, and sugarcanes were created and adorned for the occasion.
- Our LKG and UKG kids delivered the master of ceremony with confidence on this wonderful celebration.
- A day to learn, about the significance of, why and how pongal is celebrated and steps in rice cultivation.
- It was very nice to see the pongal song video and graceful dance video of our kids, which brought the festivity mood.
- Children made colorful pot decoration using paints; kids enjoyed the activity with great zeal.
- Children performed traditional activities like stringing mango leaves festoon and pounding the fried bengal grams, jaggery powder with mortar and pestle.
- Our vice principal made a healthy drink – panakam with jaggery powder, dried ginger powder and lemon. All kids followed the direction very well and relished it.
- The celebration ended up with a vote of thanks by our kid.
- Kids experienced the esteem and glorification of our culture and traditions through Pongal celebration.