Skip to main content
Events – Pongal Celebration
Programme Name : Pongal Celebration
Date : 10.01.2020
- Gusto and festive cheer marked the Pongal celebration by kindergarteners at Prasan Vidya Bala Mandir.
- A day to learn about the significance of Thanksgiving Day to farmers, Sun God and Nature.
- The ambience was adorned with a bullock cart, hut, sugarcanes, grinding stone to grace the occasion.
- The hue of Pongal-o-Pongal was an excitement for the children.
- Kids came up with a pleasant traditional attire and even brought traditional snacks.
- The kids were experienced for Hoop rolling, hopscotch, stringing the mango leaf, scraping the yellow tuber, pounding the Bengal gram.
- It was really a tribute and respect to our culture and traditions.