Skip to main content
Events – Puppet show and Colour day
Programme Name : Puppet show and Colour day
Date : 26.10.17
Venue : PVBM Auditorium
- Great thoughts converted to practice will become great accomplishments.
- The teachers of Kindergarten invoked their determination and creativity by putting up in mesmerizing Puppet show with the guidance of KG Headmistress
- A Teacher enacted the stories and the other teachers were the puppeteers.
- It was a true learning experience with inspirational messages like for
PreKG: To take care Pets and How to treat animals.
LKG : We should be happy with What we have.
UKG: How to handle a difficult situation using our cleverness.
- Each classes where given a color code to wear on color day.
- Creativity was exhibited by their Free hand drawing and coloring on A4 sheet.
- It was day for the children to develop their language, listening skills & Critical thinking comprehensively.