Events – Rolly Polly Clay Play
Back to events
Programme Name : Rolly Polly Clay Play
Date : 29.10.2022
Day : Saturday
Attendees : Pre- KG, LKG & UKG Students
- Rolly Polly clay play was designed with objective to teach various form of clay models.
- Kids blended, rolled the Clay to make some unique and amazing objects like flower, penguin, panda, cupcake, tortoise and showcased them virtually with a pride.
- The little hands worked smoothly and efficiently to fulfill their heart’s desire fantasies.
- This outstanding sensory activity enhanced their fine motor skills, eye hand co-ordination, colour recognition and help to boost the self confidence of the kids.
- The finished product at hand was a treasure to cherish for the young ones. They experienced the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.
- The activity was indeed a great way to develop imagination and sparkle creativity to think out of the box……..!